The remaining cases in the sex-sting investigation at Lockington Reserve Park have been continued in Sidney Municipal Court.
Court dates are:
• Joshua Taylor, 29, of Piqua, public indecency, pretrial hearing, Dec. 18.
• Dennis Baldwin, 64, of Arcanum, public indecency, pretrial hearing, Dec. 18.
• James Miller, 52, of Bradford, public indecency, arraignment, Dec. 23.
• Jeffrey Billiel, 69, of Sidney, public indecency, pretrial hearing, Jan. 6.
• David Scott Stone, 47, of Vandalia, two counts of public indecency, pretrial hearing, Jan. 6.
Nine men were arrested in connection with a two-month investigation by the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office into illegal sexual activity at the Lockington Reserve. Eight were arrested in late November; one was arrested in October. Video surveillance showed the men exposing themselves or engaged in sexual activity with other men.