• Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets at 5 p.m. in the Northside Commons Community Center, 316 W. Russell Road. 937-789-4317.
• Nar-Anon meets at 7 p.m. in the St. John’s Lutheran Church, 120 W. Water St. 937-622-5488.
• Shelby County Genealogy Society mees at 7 p.m. in teh Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Program by Kellie Jo Washer Bergheimer, “Beginners DNA.”
• Fort Rowdy Gathering committee meets at 7:30 p.m. in the Covington City Buildng, 1 S. High St., Covington.
• Darke County Parks celebrates is volunteers with an ice cream social and bingo at 5 p.m. in the nature center, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Sidney Rotary Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave.
• Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, 200 St. Clair, St. Marys, hosts a Parkinson’s disease support group at 2 p.m. in the hospital conference room. 419-394-3387, ext. 3567.
• Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, 200 St. Clair, St. Marys, hosts a stroke support gorup at 10 a.m. in the hospital conference room. 419-394-3387, ext. 3567.
• Sidney Kiwanis Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave. 937-710-4944.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit meeting notices to [email protected]