• Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets at 5 p.m. in the Northside Commons Community Center, 316 W. Russell Road. 937-789-4317.
• Nar-Anon meets at 7 p.m. in the St. John’s Lutheran Church, 120 W. Water St. 937-622-5488.
• Sidney Rotary Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave.
• Darke County Park District Down to Earth Book Club meets at 6:30 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve Nature Center, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville, to discuss “A Walk in the Woods” by Bill Bryson. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• NeuroConnect, a support group for families and survivors of stroke and brain injuries, meets at 3 p.m. in the Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Road, Versailles. Karyl Woolery will speak on “Silver Sneakers and Its Benefits for Survivors of Stroke and Brain Injury.” Advance registration at 937-526-0130.
• Sidney Kiwanis Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave. 937-710-4944.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit meeting notices to [email protected]